Fourchars protects your privacy. We are subject to strict European privacy policies and do not collect any private data.
This privacy plociy applies to data processing by Fourchars, legally responsible: LockMyPix GmbH & Co. KG, Wiesengrund 1, 28865 Lilienthal, Germany. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (no support at this address!)
What data do we collect?
Automatically collected, statistical data for the further development and optimization of our offers are fundamentally anonymized (IP address unknown) and are only collected when you visit our website or contact us e.g. get in contact via e-mail. Due to the anonymization, there is no connection between your person and, for example, the time when you accessed our website.
We may receive the following personal information when contacting us by e-mail:
– personal details (for example, first and last name, address, e-mail address);
We receive the following personal data when you visit our website:
– e.g. Attribution characteristics of mobile devices such as user agent, data on your visits to our website such as time or pages accessed, devices with which you have visited our website
Who receives any statistically collected, personal data?
What purpose does your data serve and with what justification can we use it?
Automatically collected statistical data will be used for the further development and optimization of our offers. If you only use our website to obtain information about our services, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website that receives the request
- Operating system
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to these data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive that are associated with the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case, to us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve solely to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see 2)
- Persistent cookies (see 3).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting to your liking and, for B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
- Persistent cookies (see 3).
If you would like to arrange an appointment for treatment by e-mail or via our contact form or send us a question, we will store the data you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if necessary) to give you a treatment appointment to assign or answer your request. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention obligations (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR).
Our website uses Google Analytics for statistical purposes, provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google may create cookies on the device to ensure the functionality of the software.
If ads are displayed on our website, the ads will be served by Google AdSense, provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google may create cookies on the device to ensure the functionality of the software.
Our IT infrastructure and organizational security measures comply with current standards and are continually optimized to protect data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation